Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
- The applicant organization must be in good standing in other Dodge City CVB programs such as Dodge City Visitor Guide listings, web page listings, and so on.
- The applicant must “Submit and Event” to the Convention and Visitors website, if applying for a grant for an event.
- Organizations must be within Dodge City or Ford County.
- The organization shall commit to provide brochures for the purpose of distribution at the Dodge City Visitors Center. For events, the printed piece should be available at least 60 days prior to event date. (Usually about 200 to 500 pieces will be needed, based on the popularity of the attraction/event.)
- The organization shall commit to provide brochures for the purpose of distribution at the State owned Travel Information Centers. For events, the printed piece should be available at least 60 days prior to event date. (Usually about 100 to 200 pieces will be needed per location, based on the popularity of the attraction/event.)
- All printed materials shall be in good taste. Printed materials will be reviewed during the pre-application process.
- Grant awards can support first time-marketing efforts, as well as sustain ongoing marketing programs.
- Grant funds can be used to participate in other Dodge City Convention and Visitors Bureau programs.
- Grants can be used in conjunction with other community Grants.
- Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in the denial of future grant requests.
The Dodge City logo (updated in 2020) shall be included in printed materials (no less than 1 by 1 inch) and the logo will be provided by the CVB. The application must show how the brand will be incorporated into the promotional materials.
Grant applications should be submitted at least 60 days prior to expected grant distribution for attractions, and 90 days prior for events.
The following are items that are non-fundable through the grant program:
- Marketing of local community events that promote mostly to local citizens and are attended predominantly by local citizens.
- Association memberships
- Salaries and wages
- Entertainment and honorariums
- Items for resale
- In-house postage and material inventory
- Program booklets, stationery, and membership solicitation literature
The Dodge City Print Grant is a reimbursement grant. All requests for grant funding payments are due within two months of the project’s completion.
An invoice and canceled check showing paid status and examples of the finished product shall be submitted with the request for payment.
Contact Megan Welsh at (620) 225-8218 or by email.
Megan Welsh, Director
Dodge City Convention and Visitors Bureau
400 West Wyatt Earp
Dodge City, Kansas 67801
If you have questions during the application process, please get in touch with Megan Welsh at (620) 225-8218 or by email.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field